Email & Direct Marketing Solutions
Using email or a direct marketing (mail) piece can be a highly effective tool when it comes to targeting prospective clients or communicating with current clients.
When used together or in combination with an overall strategy, they can become a force to be reckoned with – when done successfully.
The danger is that you just want to send something out with your logo on it, and assume a level of engagement and responses will come your way. That’s not the way to do it!
Our approach to understanding your requirements and insurance knowledge delivers a recipe that is vital to ensuring your communications are well thought out, specific, relevant, targeted and is interesting whilst adding value to the audience.
Then you only have to worry about sending good, accurate data.
What we can do for you
From being commissioned for your campaign your dedicated Client Services Executive will work with you to develop a comprehensive design and project brief.
- Starting with a review of your database and audience characteristics, we advise the most appropriate method of communication.
- By reviewing campaign objectives we assess and devise strong offers and call to actions, compelling creative and relevant messages.
- Ensure that response mechanisms are in place, and can be tracked; which is valuable learning and insight for future marketing campaigns.
What are the benefits to you?
You will have insight into our many years’ experience working with insurance brokers.
- As a full service marketing agency, every aspect of your project can be taken care of; as minimising the number of suppliers you are using can often lead to better results, efficiencies in process and cost savings.
- Learning and feedback. It’s very easy to think about the number of new clients, however, it’s not all about that. Your results should be multi-layered and provide tactics and methods which can incorporated into future campaigns.